CCS Fundraising | Giving USA 2019:
A National and East Bay Perspective
100 Ellinwood Way
Pleasant Hill, CA 94523
Save the date to join CCS Fundraising and co-host the Sanford Institute of Philanthropy at John F. Kennedy University for our annual overview of national and regional giving trends based on exclusive data from Giving USA 2019: The Annual Report on Philanthropy.
Following highlights from the report, a panel of philanthropic and nonprofit leaders will discuss regional giving trends and the state of philanthropy.
- Cedrick Andrews, Program Officer, Sunlight Giving
- Kim Castaneda, Director of Development, Food Bank of Contra Costa and Solano
- Masha Chernyak, Vice President of Programs, Latino Community Foundation
- Nancy Clark, Founding Member Impact 100 East Bay
- Alissa Friedman, Executive Director, Opportunity Junction
- Moderated by Frederic “Rick” J. Happy, Principal and Managing Director, CCS Fundraising