CCS Fundraising | Giving USA 2019:
A National and Seattle Perspective
1100 Fairview Avenue N
Seattle, WA 98109
Join CCS Fundraising and Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center for our annual overview of national and regional giving trends based on exclusive data from Giving USA 2019: The Annual Report on Philanthropy.
Following highlights from the report, a panel of philanthropic and nonprofit leaders will discuss regional giving trends and the state of philanthropy.
- Sharon Hurt, Director of Development, The Bush School
- Kathy Surace-Smith, Board of Trustees Vice Chair, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Maria Chavez Wilcox, Chief Executive Officer, YWCA of King and Snohomish Counties
- Marty Hartman, Executive Director, Mary’s Place
- Moderated by Katlyn Torgerson, Corporate Vice President, CCS Fundraising