Your printed book will arrive 4-6 weeks after purchase. This package includes the full report in PDF format for immediate download.
Digital downloads will be available immediately upon purchase. You will receive an email with download links.
WHY YOU NEED THIS PACKAGE:
No matter your preference for absorbing the data and context that defined charitable giving in 2014, we’ve got you covered!
WHAT YOU GET:
- Giving USA 2015: The Annual Report on Philanthropy for the Year 2014, paperback version
- Giving USA 2015: The Annual Report on Philanthropy for the Year 2014, digital version (PDF)
- Graph Pack — a deck of PowerPoint slides containing key giving data in slide form; and
- Highlights, an executive summary gleaned from the pages of the full report
Both versions of the full report include a section on “The Numbers” as well as chapters that provide context on giving by Source and type of recipient (Uses), a chapter on legal and legislative issues, and, as a bonus, a section on discussions in Congress on whether the tax deduction for charitable donations should be changed or abolished.
The Graph Pack is a selection of Giving USA’s most popular graphs that you can insert into your own PowerPoint deck or use as a stand-alone presentation.
Highlights for 2015 provides an overview of key 2014 data, including:
- Total giving for 2014
- Pie charts showing giving by Sources and Uses
- Changes in giving by source
- Graphs showing total giving
- Total giving as a percentage of GDP over the prior 10 years
- Summary of key factors that affected philanthropy in 2014