Breakfast Series: Giving USA 2019
Tuesday, June 25th; 9am – 11am
Join us for a special presentation on the findings of the Giving USA 2019. You won’t want to miss out on the most comprehensive report on charitable giving in our country. Giving USA is the longest consecutively published, comprehensive report on fundraising intelligence, now in it’s 60th year. This presentation will examine giving by source, recipient and sector.
Giving USA can help your organization:
• Benchmark fundraising performance against national data;
• Plan for the future, based on long-term trends in giving;
• Educate new staff members and board members in the broad context of philanthropic giving, so that they may have a better understanding of the organization’s funding patterns;
• Include up-to-date information about philanthropy overall and by sub-sector in speeches, publications, press releases, and internal communications; and
• Learn about and access recent studies and other resources that can help strengthen your fundraising, grant making, or other philanthropic activity.
Richard L. Tollefson, Founder and President , Phoenix Philanthropy Group