The Giving USA Annual Report receives press coverage each year for its insights on the latest trends in philanthropy. Below are some recent highlights.
- Bloomberg: Charitable Giving Increases as Congress Looks to Boost Donations
- Business Insider: Fewer Americans are giving to charity than ever before, and Trump’s tax cuts may be to blame
- The Chronicle of Philanthropy: How the 2.4% Gain in Giving Last Year Points to What Will Happen in 2020
- The Hill: Charitable giving increased in 2019: study
- Philanthropy News Digest: Charitable giving in 2019 up 4.2 percent, ‘Giving USA’ finds
- USA Today: Why there’s hope charitable giving will remain strong despite bad economy
- AP: Charitable giving by individual Americans drops in 2018
- CNBC: Charitable contributions take a hit following tax reform
- The Chronicle of Philanthropy: ‘Giving USA’ Shows Tax Changes Didn’t Matter Much to Donations
- Inside Philanthropy: Annual Tally Shows Reduced U.S. Giving. But How Reliable is This Data?
- Penta Barron’s: Individual Giving in 2018 Drops to $292.1 Billion
- The Nonprofit Times: A Deep Dive Into 2019 Giving Data